Friday, April 8, 2011

And the Winner Is....

Miss SillyHille!

SillyHille said...
April 7, 2011 9:38 PM
I'll enter- however I'm not a big believer in vitamins and supplements (sorry- does that disqualify me?!) for a lot of reasons.... I think I'd be willing to look their products over and would most likely go for a protein powder. :)
And you know I follow you ! :)
Congratulations and Swanson Health Products will be getting you your $10 e-card right away! Please let me know what you use it on!

Thank you to all who entered and to Swanson Health Products! I really appreciate it! I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with a wonderful Saturday recap;)

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. AAAH!

    Awesome- thank you SO much.
    I think I need to try a new health product that maybe I wouldn't normally buy....
    I'll keep you posted!

    Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete