Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just Belt It!

Good Evening Peeps!

I'm heading out to a banquet tonight, but I thought I would say "hi" since I haven't been posting the past couple of days. As always, I'm keeping WAY more busy than I should be-but hey, that's life!

Today I had an interesting outfit that I HOPE I pulled off! I bought a thick turquoise stretchy belt in the fall and basically bought it for one outfit that I don't wear too often, but I LOVE the belt! So I threw this together:


Orange, fitted tee with a fitted jean suit jacket over, cinched with my turquoise belt! I would have chosen different pants in a perfect world-but these had to do! So what do you think, did I pull it off? I love the idea of cinching jackets with belts, but I've never tried-just admired from afar....

I haven't posted a sweaty pic in awhile, so here you go!


After my Zumba class;)

I've also been really enjoying my juicer I bought a couple weeks ago. It's almost sooo much of a pain to clean it each time that it deters me from making some juice, but just almost;)

What's the difference between these two juices:


??????

The top one was yummy, and the bottom was DISGUSTING!!!! How can that be? They both looks the same! I did some experimenting and here are the ingredients:

GOOD VEGGIE JUICE
1 tomato
1/2 cucumber
1/2 jalapeno

BAD VEGGIE JUICE
2 stalks of celery
1/2 lemon
handful of baby carrots
BLECH!

I really had to choke down the bad one, but it's veggie nutrition didn't go to waste!!! Unfortunately, I made the bad one before I made the good one, so I was really wondering if any veggie juice would be good! Luckily, I like tomato juice, and with a little bit of cucumber for a fresh, crisp taste, and a bit of spiciness from the jalapeno is a winning combo!!

I'm out, kids! Sorry I have to make this short, but I'm posting between appointments-you know how it goes;)

Have you made a smoothie, juice, recipe that sounded great but came out awful?? Did you still eat it?
What is a fun article of clothing you own but have troubles pairing it with outfits?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I could do jalapeno in juice - sounds spicy!!

    ReplyDelete