Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The City of Manure

Hello Friends! I'm trying out a new look!

Today started off with some delicious, hot oatmeal insanity from miss hungrygirl.com herself!


It looks like baby poop...but don't let that deter you! It's super filling and delicious! 5 PointsPlus

During lunch I ran errands which included buying paint for our wall painters/texturizers tomorrow! WEEEHHHHHAAAA! I can't wait to have a pretty house!

When I got home from work, I did 6 sweaty "Just Dance2" songs and finished with practicing some new Zumba choreo for a half hour for my new class tomorrow!

I was sweaty and tired! If you say Zumba isn't a workout, I just did it for a half hour tonight! I USUALLY Zumba-it-up for an hour! I'm a mess after that!!!

Here's a little Midwest story for all you city folk! You don't get these type of stories in big city's!

A sprayer truck was hauling manure from one side of town to the other. He thought traveling down Main Street of our downtown area was a good idea. His sprayer went "on" right when he hit downtown and manure flew in CHUNKS for 4 blocks all through the downtown! It was wet, stinky and my lil' car could of seriously got stuck in a manure poo-chunk right on Main Street! HA! Welcome to Kansas, folks!

I hope you had a lovely day! I plan on making some mystery soup-which means throwing a bunch of leftovers in a crockpot! HA! We'll see how it turns out!

Desserted tip of the day: Remember to eat within 2 hours after a workout. Try to get a 2:1 ratio of complex carbs to protein. This helps restore your muscles. Low fat chocolate milk is an excellent choice!

1 comment:

  1. Zumba is KILLER! I pink puffy heart doing it.

    And Manure??! SICK.
    SICK!!

    ReplyDelete